1. Start with cookie dough...for this one I did the classic toll house recipe from the back of the chocolate chip bag using dark chocolate chips. I then folded in Valentine M&Ms to make them more festive. 90% of the time when making this I just use Pillsbury ready made dough (the key to making this the easiest dessert ever).
2. Fill individual Ramekins 1/2 full with dough. (spray first!)
3. Bake...this definitely varies by the size of your ramekins and I use two different sizes. These are 4" diameter and I baked on 375 for about 30 min. A good rule of thumb is to check about the 20 min mark and go from there.
4. I only let them cool for 5 min tops (but this is completely personal preference). We usually eat while each using a dish towel or paper towel b/c the ramekins are still so hot! So be careful! Now...Add your ice cream, my personal fave is vanilla bean!
5. Ta-da easiest dessert ever....Its funny how many "Oh my gosh, how did you make this?!" I get on this dessert...its almost embarrassing to tell how easy it is!
Obviously this can be done in so many different combinations of cookie and ice cream types...enjoy!