1. When I came across the new Jacques Bench by Jonathan Adler I think I died and went to furniture heaven. This piece is perfection. It can easily be used with modern to traditional decor and everything between! Plus think of all of the places you can use this....entry, foot of bed, living room, the list can go on!
2. Formula X nail polish. I instagrammed about this recently and I cannot say enough about this product...its freaking amazing. It is a 4 step system that you do at home and can last up to 2 weeks (some say longer). I usually get about 1.5 weeks before I have a chip but that is coming a long way from the sometimes 24 hrs I normally get. If you work with your hands a lot this stuff is a game changer. It even stays shiny that long too and does start to look dull like normal polish does!
3. This article from Elle Decor: 10 Things You Must Have in Your Home by Age 30 (I have all 10!)
4. These new cocktail napkins from Kelly Wearstler are so fun! Would also make a great Mother's Day gift!
5. I'm not sure how I just came across this blog...but the girl is hilarious. These two posts are so true its scary....6 Skinniest Foods Girls Love to Eat & 5 Fattest Foods Girls Love to Eat!!!