|A House in the Hills|
|Style Me Pretty|
Some tips to get you started with styling your own space:
1. Assess your needs...this will help determine how many bowls, boxes, trays you will need.
2. Lean art against mirrors...this helps to add another layer.
3. Lucite & acrylic is a great way to store things while keeping them easy to see.
4. Think outside the box when it comes to containers & jewelry holders:
ashtrays as bowls
ceramic egg trays to keep earrings paired together
agate slabs and cake stands are great for perfume and makeup bottles
ice buckets for belts or scarves
busts to hold necklaces
5. Include unique decorative objects to make it more personal.
6. Fresh flowers (or plants!)....they are proven to make you happy!