I hate to admit this.. but this year I am that person that STARTED Christmas shopping YESTERDAY....I know...its bad. I have always been on top of it in the past and thought how to people wait so late to shop?! Yet it has completely snuck up on me this year. Thank god for online shopping and expedited shipping...I feel like I should go ahead and give the fedex guy a present and say sorry in advance.
While frantically shopping the world wide web I put together an ultimate stocking gift guide that covers everyone in the family. Stockings have always been one of my favorite parts of Christmas...mainly because my mom is the Queen of stockings. She always has cool things as well as the things you never realized you needed but end up using all the time. I hope this will help some of you if you're still last minute shopping like me!
1. Ice sphere molds for your holiday cocktails
2. For your little artist or budding fashionista..these t-shirt graffiti markers are so cool
3. You cannot go wrong with jewelry, and these earrings are a great example of how you don't have spend a fortune
4. Who doesn't love lip balm...great for everyone
5. Aviator correspondence cards for him
6. Cashmere gloves add a little luxury
7. These personalized chalkboard wall decals...I love they are not permanent.
8. A classic horn razor...that works with their favorite drugstore blades
9. I LOVE that this cocktail mix is called 'The Filthy Liar'...pair it with something to mix with!
11. I love The Laundress products...this collars and cuffs stain bar will come in handy I'm sure.
12. A literal version on bubble bath!
13. So I know this is a second gift guide appearance...but I bought the texturizing spray a few days ago and now understand what all of the hype is about...this Oribe Travel Set anyone will love!
14. For the tech lover or one who doesn't like to carry a lot with them the Coin stores all of your bank, gift, and credit cards into one card that can be swiped just like any card in your wallet...so cool!
15. A gift that keeps on giving...this Starbucks mug comes with unlimited refills for the month of January!
16. I love that the Rainbow Loom is one of the top toys for 2013...how many of you had boxes of string for friendship bracelets when you were young?! This is the modern day version
17. A sequined hat to keep little ears warm
18. You can never go wrong with Kiehls..they just make a great product. Go old school with this soap on a rope!
19. Fun Idiom pencils from Kate Spade
20. A sweet bunny for the baby of the family
21. Buy this awesome nail polish set and break it up for all of the girls and ladies on your list