1. I have been in love with this Burberry coat since the first time I saw it. I stalk the store hoping it will go on super sale!
2. I know this is a little pricey for a centerpiece/ bowl...but its more like art and by my all time favorite designer!
3. These are the coolest headphones there ever were. I finally saw them in person and they are high quality!
4. Because there are no DryBars in Nashville...tear. Maybe I can teach myself their great techniques with this blowout kit!
5. This chandelier would take our dining space to next level right?! I actually think this is a NEED ;) We can always take it with us whenever we move!
6. After treating myself to the smaller throw of an H blanket this past year I really think the larger Giant Avalon Throw would make killer bedding!
7. This is the dry texturizing spray celebs swear by. I try really hard to only wash my hair every 4-5 days(it took a lot of training to get to that point!)...this seems like its the perfect product to help on those last days before a wash!
8. Its no secret I have a diptyque obsession....this Baies oval would be perfect in my closet...or car?!?!
9. Ok I have asked for this bracelet on pretty much every Christmas, valentines, birthday list I've made...although it always seems to be sold out around those times....one day!
10. I know this is lame but I want this stick vacuum so bad! Perfect in between normal vacuuming!
11. I owned a pair of earring similar to these that I wore all the time...until I lost one! I was so excited to see these crystal cluster studs!