So a few shots so you can see what were working with....
The horn pull won...the other was just too big and looked forced. The lamps are the perfect size to still leave lots of space on top! This will look way better once styled too...that is being saved for our final reveal though!
I have said it many times before that I have a slight obsession with lamps...These infamous Nate Berkus lamps have been hanging in the garage waiting on me to use them somewhere.. So I'm playing with the option of using them here. I hope to switch out this art work also.
Then the bed made its way into the room! yay!! It looks bare right now but once rugs are in I think it will make a huge difference!
I'm thinking a large centered lumbar pillow to finish off the bed. (yes the table to the left is lower...I had a casualty...it came out of the wall! So I need to have it reinstalled with something stronger!)
1. Rug(s): I really wanted to do antelope but the turn around time is 10-12 weeks...boo! Do you have an antelope rug you want to sell or know of a buy it now source?!
My other options are layering some to add more textures or to do a black and white rug like this one.
2. Art: Change the art over bedside tables or do art over the bed?!
3. Windows: Drapes and maybe new shades
4. Smaller pillow(s) to finish off the bedding
5. l'objects: the fun styling stuff!
6. A new camera...its time...these pics aggravate me. Suggestions on ones that are great for shooting interiors appreciated!